U Xbox Game Pass it is, without a doubt, the best deal for any gamer of the moment.
By the time Xbox introduced the Xbox Game Pass service in 2017, it seemed promising but redundant in a console market dominated by PlayStation and its slew of exclusive AAA games. In recent years, under the direction of Phil Spencer, Xbox not only has it reformed its brand image to be one of the most consumer-friendly companies, but it has also made Xbox Game Pass an extraordinarily untouchable business.
The Xbox Game Pass includes a massive library of games for PC, the Xbox family of consoles (Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S) and streaming in the cloud. The game library includes Day 1 launches, the entire EA Play library and a selection of quality third-party games.
Must-play franchises in Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass contains amazing games to play on PC, console and cloud. Here are the top 10 must-play game franchises in Xbox Game Pass:
# 10 Yakuza
- Yakuza 0
- Kiwami Yakuza
- Yakuza Kiwami 2
- Yakuza 3 Remastered (Yakuza Remastered Collection)
- Yakuza 4 Remastered (Yakuza Remastered Collection)
- Yakuza 5 Remastered (Yakuza Remastered Collection)
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon
The Yakuza series tells the story of the Japanese criminal belly. With an amazing story and exciting gameplay, it’s an indispensable franchise.
# 9 Hello
- Halo: Reach (Master Chief Collection)
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Master Chief Collection)
- Halo 2: Anniversary (Master Chief Collection)
- Halo 3 (Master Chief Collection)
- Halo 3: ODST (Master Chief Collection)
- Halo 4 (Master Chief Collection)
- Halo 5: Guardians (Console and Cloud only)
- Halo War
- Halo Wars 2
- Halo: Spartan Strike (PC only)
- Halo: Spartan Assault (PC only)
Halo is the flagship franchise of Xbox. With Halo Infinite coming, there is no better time to retell the story.
# 8 Dissonore
- Disonore: Final Edition
- DIshonored 2
- Dissonance: Death of the stranger
Dishonored takes place in an alternative environment inspired by Victorian magepunk. The emotion factor of the franchise is to hit targets with non-lethal methods.
# 7 Elder Scrolls
- Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotY
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GotY
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Elder Scrolls Online (Console and Cloud only)
The Elder Scrolls series defined the Western RPG formula. Since Elder Scrolls VI isn’t coming anytime soon, it’s time to take an adventure in Tamriel.
# 6 Wolfenstein
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
The relaunch of MachineGames by the Wolfenstein franchise has taken an interesting approach by showing an alternative story where the Nazis won World War II.
# 5 Star Wars
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars: Squadrons
Star Wars is a multimedia cultural phenomenon created by George Lucas. The Star Wars games developed by SHE are some of the best games made in recent years.
4 # Gears of War
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
- Gears of War 2 (Console and Cloud only)
- Gears of War 3 (Console and Cloud only)
- Gears of War 4
- Gears 5 Game of the Year Edition
- Gear Tactics
Originally developed by Epic Games, the Gears of War series is currently being developed by The Coalition.
# 3 Wasteland
- Wasteland Remastered
- Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut
- Wasteland 3
Developed by the original creator behind the Fallout series, Wasteland is a top-down RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.
# 2 Fable
- Anniversary of Fable (Console and Cloud only)
- Fable II (Console and Cloud only)
- Fable III (Console and Cloud only)
Fable takes a playful approach to the traditional fantasy RPG. With a reboot developed by the Playground games, there is no better time to jump into the game series.
1 # Five Nights at Freddy
- Five Nights at Freddy’s
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 2
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
Five Nights at Freddy’s is a survival horror series, where the player is the night watchman of a fast-food chain and must keep an eye on the camera to avoid being jumped off the animatronics.