Treating children’s excoriation, which is red spots on the skin, causing irritation, burning and a feeling of pain while walking or moving, or when the body rubs with clothes that are not cotton, It is evidence that this area contains bacteria and fungi. Mothers try to keep their child always clean, and take care of him and his sensitive skin, as many children suffer from skin rashes, especially the place of the diaper.
Types of Pediatric Dissections
There are many types and many causes for children’s dissections, and these types include the following:
- Many children get excoriation due to exposure to high temperatures, due to the weather, as in the summer, which causes exfoliation in the areas of the thighs, arms, and underarms.
- There is another type of exfoliation that occurs as a result of the child wearing clothes with fibers, as a result of sweating that causes redness of the skin, and fungi.
- There is another type that is due to wearing heavy clothes at high temperatures, or rough clothes, which results in the friction of the skin with the occurrence of fungi, causing sloughing as a result of the presence of bacteria in the body.
- There may be another type because the baby’s skin is not cleaned constantly, and the diaper is left full for long periods, especially in the summer.
Herbal treatment for pediculosis in children
The exfoliation that occurs as a result of using diapers for a long time, is one of the most annoying things for mothers, and they used to treat exfoliation in the past with natural herbs and oils, and these natural herbs include the following:
Olive oil is one of the oils that have an effective effect in treating rashes in children. All you have to do is clean the inflamed area with warm water.
Gently dry the area with a cotton towel, making sure the affected area is dry, and then gently massage the area of the abrasion with olive oil.
We advise you to read: Taking care of children and the most important thing to do for them
- Coconut oil has properties that help moisturize the skin and treat it from bacteria and fungi.
- It is recommended to use unscented coconut on the baby’s skin after drying it well.
Shea butter is used in the formulations of many diaper rash creams, and it contains vegetable fats, which help stimulate blood circulation and rejuvenate skin cells, eliminating scaling quickly. It is used once a day, and it can be diluted with coconut oil.
You may also be interested in: Betaderm for rashes
Best baby rash treatment cream
There are many creams that treat diaper infections, which are prescribed by doctors, emphasizing the need for the skin to be always clean, and among the best exfoliation creams are:
sudo cream (Sudocrem)
It is one of the most famous diaper rash treatment creams. It contains a moderate percentage of zinc, so apply a small amount of it.
It works as an insulating layer for the skin of the child, and prevents the arrival of stool or urine on his skin. It is used to treat skin problems in general, and as a sunscreen.
Do not miss to know: Learn about all the benefits of starch for children
Sanosan Diaper Rash Cream (Sanosan)
- It is a cream that contains a mixture of natural oils, such as olive oil, zinc, and milk, which works to protect the skin from redness and remove infections.
- Tested on all skin types, this cream does not contain any chemicals.
rush mix (RASH Mix)
- It treats skin rashes in a quick time, as it is one of the creams with light formulations that are quickly absorbed by the skin, and moisturizes the skin.
- Its components are natural, free of silicone, and it consists of zinc, panthenol, and olive oil, and it forms a layer that insulates water from the skin of the child.
- It contains a large proportion of zinc oxide, so it protects the skin from other infections, as it works to prevent the diaper from rubbing against the skin, or getting wet, protecting the skin from fecal enzyme, and treating exfoliation within twenty-four hours.
See also: Redness of the skin in children causes and treatment
Treating children’s rashes with starch and Vaseline
Dissections can be treated with starch and petroleum jelly in children, but it is best to consult a doctor first, and they are treated as follows:
- Starch relieves itching pain caused by prolonged diaper use, but it does not act as a barrier on the skin, as it can clog pores.
- The way to use it is simple for you by washing the place of inflammation with cold water, and soap free of chemicals that irritate the skin, then put starch, and put the diaper in its normal position.
- Vaseline is one of the oily ingredients that acts as a waterproofing on the skin. It is included in the formulations of some ointments and creams. It prevents friction and calms the skin. The affected area is washed and dried well, then applied with Vaseline before placing the diaper.
Treating sores in children due to diarrhea
Diarrhea in children is one of the most common causes of dissections, which are caused by the presence of fungi. To treat them, the following must be followed:
- Preserving the sensitive areas of children, especially the diaper area, as it is the most irritated area, so it should not be neglected.
- The diaper should not be left on the baby for long periods of time, especially when diarrhea occurs.
- Avoid using wet wipes frequently, as they contain alcohol.
- Do not use inferior diapers.
- Pampers should be changed immediately after diarrhea to prevent the formation of fungi.
- Breast milk or breast milk can be used to treat dissections, and some may be surprised by this, but it is one of the most effective things in removing dissections, as it contains natural antibodies that eliminate bacteria, and a suction can be used to remove some of the breast milk.
- The use of white vinegar is to put a teaspoon of white vinegar in a cup of water, rinse the diaper place, and dry it well with a cotton towel.
- The use of sodium bicarbonate, which means baking soda, is effective in treating rashes, by putting two liters of lukewarm water in the bathtub, placing two tablespoons of baking soda, and placing the child in the water for ten minutes, and this is done once to three times a day.
Learn: How to take care of your skin with a daily routine from beauty experts in 2022
Here we have come to the end of our article on the treatment of children’s excoriation, which many mothers are looking for to avoid the occurrence of these infections, and how to treat them,
We explained the treatment of children’s excoriation, how it is treated with natural herbs, and how to prevent it when diarrhea occurs, and we mentioned the best types of good creams to treat excoriation.
Leave a Comment