Those interested in their health are looking forward to know the body’s need for protein in order to apply it daily, because it is one of the important elements that support cell growth, in addition, it helps to strengthen tissues and repair damaged ones, and on the other hand, it works to stimulate hormones as well as activates enzymes and helps them to develop, in addition to that supports It helps in the formation of bones and makes the skin grow healthy, and it is good to eat a balanced amount of it, learn more through the website Ocean.
The body’s need for protein
It is preferable that a person picks up from all foods that contain proteins and does not stop at one type, and people need it, as follows:
- The body of the average person who does not exercise much requires between 8 and 1.3, that is, for every kilo of his body.
- Girls who have reached their teenage years need 46 grams per day.
- It is preferable for a pregnant woman who has a normal lifestyle to take 71 grams of protein every day, and it is good for nursing mothers to take in the same amount.
- Babies who are still breastfeeding need only 10 grams, while those who have reached school age take from 19 to 34 grams.
Also read more of the following: What are the causes of protein deficiency in the body and ways to treat it
Calculation of protein intake according to weight and activity
The amount that the body requires of protein can be calculated according to its weight and the activities a person does during the day. An adult human body requires 0.8 grams per kilo,
That is, an individual who weighs 70 kilograms needs 56 grams of protein every day, and it must be noted that those who apply special sports such as weightlifting or swimming need 1.3 grams.
You may be interested in finding more information through the following: Detailed information on protein analysis
The body’s need for protein can be obtained through animal sources because it contains rich acids, and it is good to choose low-fat dairy,
In addition to following the instructions that help the individual eat the beneficial and give up the harmful, they are as follows:
- It is preferable to choose meat that does not contain fats that are harmful to health, and it is preferable to reduce the amount of meat that enters the body, because it exposes the person to heart disease.
Avoid the manufacturer
- You should stay away from any processed meat, for example sausage, and give up putting a lot of sodium.
- Fish contains a good component that everyone needs, which is the omega-3 which is found in salmon.
- A good amount of fiber should be included in the nutrients a person takes in, for example legumes and vegetables.
- There is a large amount of protein in whole grains, so it is preferable to eat an appropriate amount of it, the most important of which are wheat and corn.
You can enrich your information through the following: Causes of high protein in urine when pregnant and methods of herbal treatment
Cases that require a higher protein intake
Those interested in their health tend to apply good habits and take the quantities of proteins that suit their weight, but sometimes the body’s need for protein increases in some people, as follows:
- People who want to build muscle should take in a high amount of protein, i.e. from 5 to 2.2 grams.
- The body of a person who does a lot of exercise requires a higher amount of protein, for example those who have physical jobs and athletes, ie from 2 to 1.4 grams.
- The elderly’s need for protein increases with age, so that they do not have bone problems, i.e. from 9 to 1.2.
Continue reading more about: High protein in the blood and the most famous reasons responsible for its high
Protein benefits for the body
A person will not be able to complete the work required of him without meeting the body’s need for protein, and among the most important benefits it provides to the person; the following:
- Body mass increases, muscles can develop normally, and bones are strengthened.
- Protein helps people with health problems, especially as they get older.
- Protein protects a person from clots, in addition to protecting the kidneys from weakness.
- Eating protein in a balanced manner helps burn fat.
- The protein works to repair wounds, restore tissues to normal, and quickly recover from the sicknesses to which the patient is exposed.
- The protein contributes to providing immunity, and this is done by forming antibodies to all kinds of bacteria that try to infiltrate it.
Disadvantages of protein deficiency
The body’s need for protein must be achieved on a daily basis so that it is not exposed to the following problems:
- The skin is damaged and the skin peels off, in addition, the hair is damaged.
- The person suffers from general weakness in the body, in addition, he is unable to carry out the required tasks.
exposure to fractures
- The body of a person with a strong protein deficiency is constantly exposed to fractures.
- Lack of protein causes a delay in growth in children, and on the other hand, he cannot fight infection.
- Protein suppresses appetite, and its deficiency makes a person tend to eat foods that increase weight.
The body’s need of protein varies from one individual to another. Children do not need as much as an adult or the elderly should take it. It is preferable that a normal person should take 0.8 per kilo of his body, and protein is abundant in animal sources.
It is better to choose cuts that do not contain fat, in addition to including fish in the weekly diet and giving up processed meat, and in fact, people who suffer from a protein deficiency are exposed to delayed growth and damaged skin.
Leave a Comment