The schedule of ovulation days to conceive a boy concerns many women who want to give birth to males, and whether it is for societal reasons or for other reasons, it has been scientifically proven that there are no specific days in which the chances of success of fertilization with sperm bearing the Y chromosome are higher than others. Rather, they are some practices that make the opportunity Possible, so we decided to investigate this topic and bring the facts to you through the site Ocean.
Schedule of ovulation days to conceive a boy
Many women ask doctors how to get pregnant with a male child, for various reasons, and doctors have acknowledged the following:
- The odds of pregnancy increase by mentioning if intercourse takes place before the days of ovulation by about 2 to 3 days.
- This has been explained by the fact that the sperms carrying the X chromosome are in a state of vigor during these days, yet they are slow to move.
- Whereas, Y chromosome-bearing animals become fast, albeit weak, which increases their chance of reaching the egg first.
- Therefore, when having intercourse about 4 days before ovulation, for example, the sperm carrying the X chromosome will be the survivors, and as soon as the egg appears, it begins to fertilize it, and the result is a female.
- If intercourse takes place at most two days before ovulation, the sperm carrying the Y chromosome will be the fastest to fertilize the egg, and the result will be male.
Read also more of the following: The pregnancy hormone ratio for twins after IVF
How do I know that I am ovulating?
There are symptoms that appear on a woman when she enters the period of ovulation, you can follow them to learn your own time, and we will mention some symptoms to you, including:
- Mild rise in temperature, as much as a degree or even half a degree.
- Increased white secretions in women, which you can see in underwear.
- High luteinizing hormone, measured by home devices that can be obtained from major pharmacies.
- Strong sense of the senses, especially sight and smell, and possibly sensitivity and mood swings.
- Pain you feel in the abdomen in the pelvic area and back, with the possibility of expansion in the painful areas, and the pain may last minutes, and may last for hours.
- Slight abdominal cramps, if you notice them, you can follow the schedule of ovulation days to conceive a boy.
- One or more drops of blood may be noticed, and this is due to the hormonal changes in that period.
- Complaining of headaches, feeling nauseous due to fluctuations in the body.
- You may notice that you are entering a state of sexual desire, and this is the result of your body’s readiness for childbearing, and it is one of the signs of ovulation.
- Some differences are observed in the cervix, such as its transition from narrow and closed to soft and open.
- Suffering from bloating, due to water retention in the body.
- It should be mentioned that only some women feel this, not everyone, so you may need ovulation trackers to give more reliable results.
You may be interested in finding out more information through the following: When does the navel pulse disappear during pregnancy
When does ovulation occur?
Usually the process is completed completely on the 14th day of the cycle, and this is what must be known before setting the schedule of ovulation days to conceive a boy, as:
- Ovulation occurs every 28 days every month, and this date is different for each woman, and may differ between each woman and herself in the following month.
- Ovulation occurs when the hormone FSH is released, which works to mature the egg, from the sixth day until the 14th day.
- As the egg has become mature, the body begins to secrete luteinizing hormone, which is a catalyst for the release, which actually takes place within 28 to 36 hours after the egg is released.
- An egg lasts 12 to 24 hours waiting for fertilization, and often only one is released at a time.
- Ovulation may be affected by the general condition of the woman. If she is feeling tired or sick, this information may be completely different.
- If that egg is not fertilized, it enters a state of death, and then decomposes, and the body benefits from it, and then menstruation occurs.
You can enrich your information through the following: Is brown discharge at the time of your period a sign of pregnancy?
Is there a correlation between the days of ovulation and the sex of the fetus?
In fact, there are no associations between the two. The days of ovulation are related to the occurrence of pregnancy, but it has nothing to do with the gender, as:
- There are old beliefs that there is a relationship between the times that can be chosen for intercourse and the sex of the child, but all of this is without evidence.
- The only scientifically proven method for determining sex in general is sifting, and it is only done in cases of IVF (ICSI).
- The participation of the woman in the sex of the child is nothing more than the fact that the environment of the uterus is acidic or alkaline, and this is also among the theories, but it is proven by experiments.
Continue reading more about: Pregnancy Hormone Analysis
Ovulation days schedule
Women differ in the times of their menstruation, some of them menstruate every 21 days, and some women menstruate every 25 days, and some of them are not. With these differences, the days of ovulation differ, so we will use the following table to clarify:
|menstruation date||The first days of ovulation|
|every 21 days||VIII|
|every 22 days||ninth|
|every 23 days||The tenth|
|every 24 days||eleventh|
|every 25 days||twelveth|
|every 26 days||Thirteenth|
|every 27 days||fourteenth|
|every 28 days||Fifteenth|
|every 29 days||sixteen|
|every 30 days||seventeenth|
|every 31 days||eighteen|
|every 32 days||nineteenth|
|every 33 days||twenty|
The schedule of ovulation days for conceiving a boy is nothing but a customary method that was followed in the past among women, and it succeeded with some of them and failed with others, and there were theories to confirm its effectiveness, but no scientific study confirmed it.
Whether the fetus is male or female, the important thing is that it be a good upbringing, as society needs individuals who enjoy good manners, and does not need one gender without the other.
Leave a Comment